How to activte the streaming mode in VT DSO-2810

How to activte the streaming mode in VT DSO-2810

Postby Codefish » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm

I have just received my USB DSO-2810. It looks great and seems to be working. However, according to your manual at http://www.virtins.com/VT-DSO-2810.shtml. It supports streaming mode. How to activate it?
Codefish

Re: How to activte the streaming mode in VT DSO-2810

Postby VirtinsTech » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

You can activate the streaming mode by pressing the "Record" button at the upper right corner of the screen. It will record data continuously to hard disk until you press the "Record" button again. The maximum sampling rate for continous streaming is about 10MHz for 8-bit single channel. If any discontinuity is found, it will be indicated as a red chunk in the recording progress bar at the lower left corner of the oscilloscope window.

The streaming mode is also activated when the oscilloscope is running under Roll mode, which should be used to increase the screen update rate if the sampling rate is low and screen update is slow.
VirtinsTech
Site Admin

Postby Muhsan12 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:48 pm

How do I select "external trigger" for the DSO 2810?
The trigger select option on the menu bar only provides - "Auto" "Normal" "Single" "Slow"

I do recall having seen an option for selecting external trigger, but not with the trigger select on the main menu.

Where do I find this option?
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 70-642 free exam questions - braindumps.com and best quality testking and wikipedia We provide with 100% pass Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) along with COMPTIA and selftestengine EXIN
Muhsan12

Postby VirtinsTech » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:38 pm

The trigger parameters from left to right are: Trigger Mode, Trigger Source, Trigger Edge, Trigger Level, Trigger Delay, Trigger Frequency Rejection. The EXT trigger option is in the Trigger Source Selection Box.
VirtinsTech
Site Admin

Return to Questions